Well, Cameron is over 10 pounds and only getting bigger. Today she met Katie, Tyler and Anna. It was good to see the three of them, even though Cameron was asleep for most of it. Tyler and Anna are both a lot more outgoing than I've seen in the past. At lunch Tyler even wanted to share my sandwich and orange/carrot juice. We forgot to take a picture of the three kids but we'll get that next time. I got Tyler to put my Patriots hat on. Hopefully Chris gets a kick out of it (I'm a Dolphins fan and I thought it was cute). Tyler got to pet Lila. Then Lila chased Anna (only for a second, it was funny). Funny to think that Cameron will be walking like Anna in just a few months (I know it could be 10 months or more). Click on the picture to see some updated pictures.

Cameron also had her first Easter this weekend. She was very busy and saw Aunt Cyndy, Aunt Pat, Uncle Jeff, Uncle Jason, Grampa and Grammy. She also saw her first basketball game (which didn't end up the way she wanted). Click on the picture below to see how her weekend wrapped up.
1 comment:
She is TOTALLY a honey!!! Love the sunglasses.
BTW - you have been surfed - visit my blog to learn how to claim your prize!
Post a Comment