2-28-09
3-6-09
Well, this past Sunday was our one-year wedding anniversary. The year flew by with some ups and downs. Brooke was born in May. Then we found out that we were having a baby in June, one week before I finished up my master's degree. The pictures from Norwich were our first pregnant pictures of Carey. The day after the graduation ceremony we lost our beloved "baby boy," Yogi. Two months after losing Yogi, and exactly six months after my birthday, we lost Grammy Kukesh (or Grammy Betty, if you prefer). Then 13 days before I reached the ripe old age of 32, we had Cameron. I don't think our first anniversary was spent the way we anticipated it twelve months ago but we were both okay with it. Incidentally, on the Kukesh side of the family the three girls (in order of birth) are Anna, Brooke, and Cameron...A,B, and C. We realized this after we had already settled on Cameron. Kind of funny.
Cameron is growing quickly, up almost two pounds up from her birth weight. She's growing into the 0-3 month clothes and is on the verge of sleeping through the night. The size 1 diapers have replaced the N's (started to have frequent blowouts...not good). We tested the waters by having lunch at Margarita's and she hardly made a peep so that was good. Carey was unhappy with my method of posting pictures so now I'll just post new albums and have links to the old ones on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment